GOOD NEWS! Our church reopened for worship service on June 7, 2020!
If you are not feeling well, do not attend. We certainly understand if you are uncomfortable attending if you have underlying health issues.
Measures and guidelines have been implemented for everyone's health and safety. Expect some changes in the way we do things:
- Plan to arrive at church on Sunday morning at 10:30 to assure an efficient and safe reopening. We will not have Sunday School, children's activities, or nursery.
- Everyone will enter and exit the church through the front doors; all other entrances will be locked.
- Your temperature will be taken and hand sanitizer issued. A face mask will be available for those who want one.
- Place your offering in the container in the vestibule as you enter.
- Ushers will seat everyone in order to maintain social distancing. Families may sit together. (You may not be able to sit in your regular location.)
- Close contact like handshaking and hugging are discouraged to maintain social distancing guidelines.
- The ushers will conduct an orderly departure pew by pew. Please do not congregate in the vestibule to visit with each other. You may do so outside.
We will still be live streaming the service on Facebook and the sermon may also be viewed on this website later.